The really exciting part of the night was when Ben recieved his Bear award!! Daddy and I are so proud of you Benny boy! It was a crazy night, we left in the middle of the derby to go watch Laura dance at the basketball game (it was pouring cats and dogs outside) and then came back to help with the nursery at pack meeting and then I had a presidency meeting...I was tired when my head hit the pillow!! It was a fun day though.
Friday, February 5, 2010
TWO WHEELED ROADSTER...
Yay for Ben!! Last week we had our Pine Wood Derby and Ben's car was unforgettable....He did win the award for "funny car" ( I painted a shark on the front and it was called"Neb the shark", for Ben spelled backwards, but I think maybe the funny part came from 2 of his wheels actually falling off during the race....SERIOUSLY) Sorry buddy, I will try to help you build a better car next time. I did try hard this time, but obviously my wheel work needs some practice... I love you!

The really exciting part of the night was when Ben recieved his Bear award!! Daddy and I are so proud of you Benny boy! It was a crazy night, we left in the middle of the derby to go watch Laura dance at the basketball game (it was pouring cats and dogs outside) and then came back to help with the nursery at pack meeting and then I had a presidency meeting...I was tired when my head hit the pillow!! It was a fun day though.
The really exciting part of the night was when Ben recieved his Bear award!! Daddy and I are so proud of you Benny boy! It was a crazy night, we left in the middle of the derby to go watch Laura dance at the basketball game (it was pouring cats and dogs outside) and then came back to help with the nursery at pack meeting and then I had a presidency meeting...I was tired when my head hit the pillow!! It was a fun day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Ben!!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment