Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Play that funky music Brett boy...

Brett...just rocking out on the piano.


OK here we are...a post about our new piano. We made the leap and bought a piano in November and it was a good purchase. Expensive, but good.

Now...not only is Laura in piano, but now Trey and Ben and Jeff and ME are too!! We are in our 3rd week and cruising along. I am not ashamed to admit I am scared, but I'm doing it anyway.

WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I WAS 8? Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to learn then and practice myself, instead of waiting until the ripe old age of 38 AND having to make sure 4 of my children practice too???? Well, live and learn right?

2 comments:

Tabby Grey said...

Even Trey is taking lessons? Good for ALL of you!!!

Trevlyn said...

That's terrific! Your blog-over is pretty darling too! :)