Sunday, January 10, 2010

perfection


Every so often there comes a picture that just melts your heart, well that melts MY heart. This picture of Brett is one of them. It makes me just want to squeeze him!!
This was taken in New Harmony while we were playing in the snow on a 4wheeler ride.
I love my Brett Ryan who is the ripe old age of 3 and a half....going on 10.
Our big excitement of the week was that Brett actually pooped on the big boy pottie. Wow, miracle in January at our house. :)
Another news item that is not so shocking to report... I have my January cold.(and so do half my kids)...today I am thankful for my family and home and faith and SUDAFED. So glad I had some in the cupboard and so glad it is working a little. Life is good.

5 comments:

Tabby Grey said...

Wow! Another post. I love it! Sorry you are sick. Brett is such a sweet boy! Keep posting!!!

Tabby Grey said...

p.s. Love the new blog look, too!

Trevlyn said...

What a darling face!

Bridget said...

Brett looks just like Trey and Laura at that age. So sweet! What a great picture.

Maria said...

So cute! You need to print it out and look at it whenever he is driving you crazy! (Which isn't too often, right...)