Thursday, May 20, 2010

forgotten...

Laura's Pizazz dance review May 15, 2010...Being presented by Ray.





OH my gosh, I just pulled up MY blog and I totally had forgotten what it looked like:) sooooooo sad, but true. I have loaded some pics on the computer and so now hopefully I will make time to play some catch up with our family journal....because a lot has happened since February!!!






Here are some pics of Laura's dance review. We borrowed a dress from a cute girl in our ward and I love how pretty and MODEST it is...Laura and Ray got to have a father daughter dance, all the girls were presented by dads or grandpas or uncles etc.

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Oh, Jen, she's just gorgeous! Congratulations! So glad you're posting again!

Tabby Grey said...

She looks so pretty!!! So glad you posted these pictures! And. . . I do believe Ray has a very SOFT spot in his heart for his only girl!

Michael said...

I can't believe how grown up my little Lolly is.