Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the new me

YES...apparently after years of hilighting my hair and then bleaching it, I wasnt really sure what my real color was...well, here it is folks....pretty dark brown. I knew it turned darker with each pregnancy, and after 5 of them this is what you get. I went to get my hair done and had her match my roots. I am a combination of freaked out and excited! Almost in tears and then happy to be my "real" hair self. Kind of liberating really. Me at 38, a brunette-who knew!?
Ray has been a great sport and Jeff asked me if I was wearing a wig...hahahaha

5 comments:

Bridget said...

You look adorable. Love the newly discovered color.

Tabby Grey said...

You look younger!

Jenny said...

Oh, yah, younger is good! And Bridget, I just love being in touch with you again. So fun to see your comment! You have the most beautiful brunette hair ever!!

Trevlyn said...

Brown IS the new blonde! :) You look darling...and I love that Jeff asked if it was a WIG!!!! Hilarious!

Bridget said...

It is great being in touch with you again, Jenny. I still remember watching Rosie with you, Holden and Trey and Laura all those years ago.

Thanks for the hair compliment. That is so nice. I can't believe it is still my own color. :) I don't know how I have lucked out.