
This big picture is of the whole Merle and Laura Lee Hawkley group. We are missing Phil and Lisa, but are glad to have all the grandkids here.....ALMOST!! I was soooo happy we got a picture and we were looking at them, after everyone left, and I couldn't find Ben in the photo!! I just about died! He was in the basement playing video games and no one noticed he was missing...uggg. so sorry Benny! Just give me another mother of the year award. Hopefully we can photo shop him in! I think my mom and dad and Missy would be proud of how we've all turned out and love the two new grandkids in law! I love you guys. Happy Thanksgiving....we have a lot to be thankful for!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming! It was a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! Miss you already!
What a BEAUTIFUL family! You've just got to know how happy your parents are with all of you ... even if you don't win MOTY award! That's sadly hilarious! Love ya!
Post a Comment