
Our family campout with the Dye family in Pine Valley, UT Sept. 2009

Trey's first fish!! He and Tanner went fishing (a short walk to the lake from our campsite)... and they scored some fish!! Trey even learned how to clean it thanks to Tanner's dad Ryan.
It all reminded me of fishing with my dad on our vacations in Idaho...
2 comments:
Just seeing these pictures, I can totally remember exactly what it all SMELLED like. I bet Trey had fun!
Hi Jenny! It is Bridget Pehrson back from the early days in Ivins when Trey and Laura were just tiny. I saw your comment on Tonya's blog and was so happy you left your blog address.
Can't believe you have 5 kids now. That is great. We have 3; all boys. Holden is now 14 and then we have a kindergartener and a 3 year old.
My blog is http://bridgetsaid.blogspot.com/ It is not about family, just my own ramblings. :)
The family stuff comes out for the Christmastime blog. That is how I do my Christmas cards now so everyone is included. So, I would love to put you on the list. Please send me your e-mail address when you get a chance. My e-mail is bridget@infowest.com
Again, so fun to find you again after too many years. Your family and home is beautiful.
Love,
Bridget
Post a Comment