Hey, this is my new bike! Ray bought it for me and I Love it! Notice the comfy seat, my favorite part, and notice how OLD and nerdy I look on it! If you are 38 and look 48 but feel 28, does it even out? hahaha...I honestly have to say I feel like I "look" better on it than these photos are saying....but I'll just pretend as I cruise around on the neighborhood that I don't look like such a nerd. Oh well, I am having fun. Who knew I could ride 10 miles and n0t have a complete body breakdown! haha here's to excercise and hoping Ray and I can ride lots together. (he got a road bike for his knees, he needs two FULL knee replacements and has been told by the doctors to ride, ride, ride...so here's to getting healthy and enjoying nature...OOOOHHHH, on the trail we saw two deer the other day..so cool!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool bike! You look amazing!!! Love you!
You're ADORABLE! The bike is awesome too!
Love the pictures Jen! And, you look super cool on the bike!
Post a Comment