Happy Birthday Missy!! I could be a year off, but I think today she would have been 43 years old. I have so many happy memories of her and am so glad she was (and still is) my sister. I miss her everyday. I was cleaning out some of my stuff the other day and found a box of her pictures and things she saved. In it was a little pocket of Hawkley's hair from a hair cut that she had carefully saved. I just broke down and cried. Some times life hurts and losing someone so good hurts, but what a happy reunion we will have someday. Until then, we just have to keep on going and do the best we can. I have started drinking some vitamin drinks from Costco. They have lots of vitamins and no sugar and are pretty good. On the bottle is this quote which I find to ring very true for me:
"AS IN LIFE, CHILL FOR BEST RESULTS."
hahahaha isn't that a classic?? LOVE IT!!! so here's to "chilling" and being thankful and counting our blessings....like the time we had with those we miss.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So bittersweet. Happy birthday, sweet Missy and that quote is wonderful! Love ya!
We remembered it was her birthday but forgot to put flowers on her grave. I'm not good at that except for memorial day.
Post a Comment