a few weeks ago, when Ray and Trey went on a road trip with our great nieghbors Curtis and Tyler Rogers. They found a great deal on KTM motorcycles and decided to buy few to resell and try to make a few dollars in this rotton economy (and Trey has been dying for one (he is paying for half of his own) so they went to Idaho and met the dealer from Seattle who sold them to them. They went up in back in one day and so far so good, they have been selling!!
Brett joined in the picture because he LOVES LOVES LOVES those motorcycles and anything with a noisy motor that goes fast...he wasn't too happy to stay home with me..poor guy! (notice is dirt bike pants he has on! so cute!)
I love our neighbors and our ward, I love knowing EVERY single one of the families in our neighborhood and having all but 2 as members of the church. I guess you could say I am fully transplanted to ST George. Oh, and Trey is loving the KTM he bought...so glad he and Ray like to do so much stuff together and glad Trey is learning about the value of a dollar...I'm not such a good teacher with that, but I am trying to get better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment