Before I start blogging all about summer fun I wanted to post this picture about Jeff's project about the Bald Eagle. He did a great job and had great teacher. All the kids stood behind their desk and when you pushed the "button" drawn on a paper on their desk, they told you all of thier memorized facts about thier zoo animal.. it was so cute and you did a great job Jeffrey! We love you!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job, Jeffy! You lucky duck. School is already over for you. We have one more week. Marg wants to come see you soooooooooo bad. We will probably be able to come in July!
CUTE new background!
Just catching up on your posts. I still have my yellow Scout leader blouse but can't fit into it. I loved that experience. Your beloved dad was so known as a scouter. Kathy Baker told me when we moved into your ward that if Merle was cut he'd bleed khaki!!! So Kathy and so funny. You dad would be so proud of you and your wonderful attitude and service.
Post a Comment