Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged

OK, I was tagged by Lauren to write 25 interesting things about me..they may not be interesting, just something you may not know about me...so here goes..

1. I am a returned missionary
2. I have never been to a foreign country besides Mexico, (does that even count?)
3. I absolutely had a terrific, care free child hood, and was the baby of the family
4. I loved, loved, loved, Michael Jackson when Beat It was out...I am so ashamed to admit it now! LOL Missy and I had a poster of him in a yellow sweater we called a store in Metro Center everyday to see if they got the poster in...
5. I love to go to the beach and love to go on cruises. I am convinced it is the best way to see the world.
6. I was blessed with wonderful friends growing up who had the same values I did, and I am so thankful for the church.
7. I cry very easily, over the good or the bad
8. I love to laugh and especially when I am laughing so hard I can't breathe. (I miss Missy's laugh)
9. One of my favorite things in the world is when the Raines come to visit ST.George. You guys make me happy!
10. I am determined to learn to wake board this year..I am 37, but hopefully I have some skills left, (wait, did I ever have any?!?! LOL)
11. I have a fascination with sharks that probably spawns from watching JAWS several hundred times with Grandpa Fewens one summer at the 24th avenue house...strange but true....and I seriously would like to go into a shark cage and feed sharks on a tour, they actually do that!!!
12. I am so glad I have 5 fabulous children.
13. I am an orphan, wait , can you be an orphan at 37? I miss my parents. and Missy.
14. I love to scrapbook, but seem to go in cycles of actually producing stuff, or just THINKING about it! ha!
15. I dream of being a more organized, structured person, but like they say, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks...
16. I want to go to Europe before I die, and Hawaii
17. Sense and Sensibility is my all time favorite show, it makes me cry though, so I don't watch it too often
18. I am a fully recovered Diet Coke addict, although I still think it is a FABULOUS drink! I do feel better without it! I have been "clean" for over 2 months!
19. You know how some people have boundless amounts of energy, that is NOT me, but I wish it was!
20. I love to fish. and want to go back to Alaska to fish again, for Halibut and Salmon! It was fabulously beautiful and fun!
21. I pray for our country...
22. I cannot tolerate people who are intolerant and bigots (they do exist still)
23. I love Primary! I wish every child in the world could be taught the things that we teach in Primary. It is so simple and true! But I do confess to having a headache after primary every week! LOL
24. I have a horrible sweet tooth. It is a struggle, but I am abstaining from sugar! Yikes! someone go have some chocolate cake from COSTCO for me ok?? :)
25. I love the beach and if I had enough money, I would have a beach house.....
It is funny, because if I did this list later today or tomorrow I am sure it might be completely different! I am so thankful for my life! Thanks Lauren, this was fun, did you learn anything about me you didn't know??? Probably not!:)

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for going along with the tag! :) I learned a lot about you....I didn't know your favorite movie was Sense and Sensibility! And good job for being "clean" from Coke for two months! What a feat!

Maria said...

I am so buying you a new poster of Michael Jackson for your birthday!!

Aleisha said...

I loved your 25!!! I am refraining from sugar too. We should get together and vent about it. hahaha

Congrats to Laura too. She is an awesome girl!