"only in my dreams"....yes, that was a Debbie Gibson song in the 1980's...today I am singing in my head because if you look at this photo...that would be my dream:
In the middle of the ocean on a beautiful boat, reading and enjoying the salty air. Ah, the smell of the ocean! I know I am in fantasy land, but it has been a rather stressful week, the scoliosis, the scare of meningitis, the bad knee, the lack of completed homework.....well I will stop there to avoid TMI. (I know too late) ha!
So I will just have to take cruise in my head I guess...and enjoy today and try to count my blessings.....yes, I know I have many.
3 comments:
The picture leaves me to believe at sometime you had a lovely cruise. Sharing any details?
OH you made my day!! I am so glad you got the invite! Yes, for my birthday, and our friends anniversary, Ray and I and two other couples went on a Baja California cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. It was great fun and those bargain cruises are wonderful! Five fabulous days of relaxation and fun! Thanks for asking;) Notice in the picture I have a motion sickness bracelet on...haha even sea sickness doesn't spoil me on cruises. We also have been to Alaska on a cruise. That was my favorite, salmon fishing and glaciers and amazing beauty!!!
Hang in there and just remember "Al".
Post a Comment