Ok, so I blew off blogging my birthday, Edee's birthday, and mothers day...and Easter.Wow, I am SO with it! But some good advice from my big sister makes me not want to give up....so here goes, maybe I can turn over a new leaf and be a blogger again!
This picture is for Dad, the most gung ho scouter I ever knew..I remember him sitting at mom's sewing machine heming boy scout pants for the boys in the ward, going to meeting after meeting, driving all eagle scouts to Idaho to hike the Tetons...yah, that's from Phoenix!
Well, whenever I think of Cathy Baker, or Laura Larson two lovely ladies who were always serving in Primary, I picture them in a yellow scout shirt..........now I get to wear the beloved blue and yellow as 2nd counselor in our ward primary. I think Dad would get a kick out of it and I have a lot of years of scouts ahead of me so I am trying to get my "scouter" on. I really do love serving in the Primary. I know Heavenly Father loves Primary! So here's to you Dad, I love you and what a good example of service you were!
6 comments:
So cute! I KNOW Dad is proud!
You rock! Glad you're "back"! ;)
Jen, you make yellow and blue look amazing! Have fun.
Oh, you guys make me feel so good!
What a great pic! You are beautiful!
Jenny you look awesome. Seriously you have such a beautiful face! You look so great. Oh, and love the scouting get up.
Post a Comment